Ways to Give to
Illinois state University
The Illinois State University Foundation receives, holds, and administers all gifts to the University. For more information on planned gifts, contact Vice President Pat Vickerman at:
Phone (309) 438-8901
State Your Legacy with a planned gift.
Contact us to find out how planned gifts like simple bequests to more complex trust agreements, help maximize your philanthropic goals and realize the benefits of planned giving.
Or explore our how you can support your passion through a planned gift in our online gift planning resources center. The links provided will refer you to articles and resources provided by one of Illinois State's partners.
Areas you can explore
- Build your gift. This short questionnaire can help you find what kind of gift is right for you.
- Compare gifts. Examine gift types side by side to see which would be most beneficial.
- Gift calculator. See the breakdown of potential gifts.
- Plan by age. View gift options based on age categories.
- Estate planning. This tool can help ensure your estate plan is secure and in place.
- eBrochures. Get information on financial planning topics that effect you.
- Quiz yourself. How well do you know financial planning? Take our quiz and find out.
- For professionals. These resources are available to professional financial advisors.
- Donor resources. Additional forms and information for donors.