ISU Student Foundation
The Student Foundation is a registered student organization that is dedicated to raising funds for students from students. The Student Foundation also raises funds to award scholarships to students each year.
- Strengthen relationships with students, alumni, donors, and supporters
- Sponsor fundraising events, campus activities, scholarships, grants, and other endeavors designed to benefit the student body
- Build traditions for students, enhance student involvement, unite the University community, and provide a base for future alumni support
- Serve as a model of the integrity, pride, honor, spirit, and tradition of the University
- Develop a campaign theme to raise the highest amount of recognition and pledge support
- Plan a marketing and promotion strategy that will achieve optimal student involvement
- Collaborate with other esteemed student groups in support of the student foundation and build a culture of giving among current Illinois State students
- Raise and allocate gifts to the ISUSF Student-to-Student Fund, which will be given to the University for the benefit of its student body
- Build a strong base on which the student foundation can grow and thrive
- Provide current students with the opportunity to make an immediate difference on campus
- Become the leading on-campus student-run organization
- Continue raising funds to support the Olamide E. Adeyooye Memorial Scholarship, which was given out as part of Illinois State University’s Sesquicentennial celebration
- Show your Redbird pride at commencement by being a supporter of this year's Spirit Tassel Challenge! For the Class of 2012, donate at least $20.12 to receive a commemorative tassel.